Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Put him on the ice? at two?

So I've been thinking about taking C skating for the first time, being a skater my whole life (and now a skating coach), I'm excited to get him started.  But C is a very cautious little guy, so I've been hesitant, I don't want to scare him off. However, after today, I think I'll get him out there as soon as I can.


I'm not sure if he'll like it so much once he hits the ice, but we're going to give it a shot. At what age did you put your kids on the ice?

2 comments:

  1. I use to teach young children to skate too... first lesson 'fall'. Have fun.

    Dropped by from etsypreneur... my blog is http://www.mystudiobellingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes the 'fall' lesson seems to drag on for the first 3 lessons it seems!
    thanks for dropping by, headed over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete