Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Shop Local: miles + ozzie

As most of you know, I like to keep my dollar in my community by shopping locally whenever I can, and I especially like supporting fellow artists. I love buying something unique, I love the quality and craftsmanship that goes into something handmade, so I thought over the next few weeks I will post about other artists to help you with your Holiday shopping! I mean, just in case jewellery wasn't the ONLY thing on your shopping list

So today, I want to introduce you to my friend Erin of miles + ozzie She is a super sweet sewing queen! She makes beautiful modern baby blankets, adorable stuffed guys/monsters (that her sons sometimes help to design)
 
 and tasty looking felt food. 

You can check her out in the link below - Happy Shopping!
miles + ozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment