Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fancy & Free

On Saturday my momma was kind enough to take my son for his first sleep over at her place.  So Grant & I were kid free for an ENTIRE evening, night & morning. It was glorious (although I did miss the little man like crazy)! One would think we would have all kinds of crazy plans...and we did have plans, we just didn't follow through. We went for a nice dinner with the idea we would see a movie after, but halfway through dinner we were so tired from a busy week, we decided to head home & watch all the stuff on the PVR that we had missed all week. So that's what we did. But the beauty of this kid-free time was that we were able to sleep the whole night through uninterrupted & I even slept in until 9am. Which may not seem like a huge sleep in to anyone else, but it was huge for me. I woke feeling very rested.
I also completed my first run in the Couch to 5K series...only 24 more to go...sigh.  I'm not a fan of running, but getting to the gym with a toddler is sometimes hard, so I'm giving this a shot. This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about running

Anyone else have big fitness plans for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment