Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, Fresh Start

Well, it's a new year, it's time to crack the whip & start fresh. In my case, it's an attempt to do everything I meant to do last year & more. Aside from the usual (lose weight & quit diet coke) I've added some new ones. I'm going to try to go to bed earlier. I love sleep, I don't know why I find it so hard to go to bed earlier, it's not like I'm doing anything spectacular either, I'm seriously lying on our 'coma' couch...yes we call it the 'coma' couch because you seriously can't move or think about moving once you've surrendered to it. But I must! In the name of the new year & being healthy. More sleep is needed. I am fully aware of the time as I write this, but I had good intentions! I came to bed early with the plan to read for a half hour & then write this blog post...but dammit Jann Arden, why must you have such an interesting life, I can't stop reading your memoir! Next thing I know it's 11:30pm. sigh. Anyway. To add to that, more organization is needed also. Every aspect of my life is unorganized. This must change.
So here's to the new year & healthy changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment